(vol7) chapter 44

A/n: who are you going to call?

A/n: I actually kind of like the new outfits.....except for Blake.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The Airship doors opened revealing everyone in their new outfits.

Clover: < let's make it happen people.>

Everyone jumped out of the airship using their own landing strategies. Ruby used her scythe to slow her fall, Weiss did the same thing Using Glyphs and then slid her knight's sword. Blake used her Gambol Shroud to swing between buildings. Yang waited till the last second to blast herself away from the ground. Y/n didn't do any of that and simply enjoyed the feeling of free fall. Before he could hit the ground his body disappeared. He appeared on the ground with a look of giddy excitement.

Clover: < this Alpha Squad, LZ's clear. Proceeding on foot.  You've all fancy new scrolls so so don't forget to use them. Keep your ears open. I want an update if you've encountered the target. Alpha out.>

Blake looked up from her scroll and noticed Yang staring.

Blake: Yang?

Yang: oh sorry! I just haven't gotten used to the new hair yet.

Blake: * blushing * is it bad?

A/n: yes! It makes your head look big.

Yang fumble on her words making Y/n giggle a bit only for his attention to be drawn to the sound of Marrow groaning.

Marrow: man, I did not sign up for babysitting.

Harriet: yeah well, the rest of us have to babysit you.

Marrow puffed his cheeks and turned a crossed his arm. Y/n noticed that Weiss was wiping away some snow from some machinery and it Saud S.D.C.

Y/n: Weiss?

Weiss's braid swung at whacked Ruby in the face. Yang laughed at this and Weiss checked to see if Ruby was okay.

Weiss: I'm sorry about that!

Ruby: now you have another weapon.

Ruby was fine enough to joke she was okay. The group continued to make their way to the mine, while walking he saw Ruby begin shivering.