(vol2) chapter 12

A/n: I had completely forgotten about the whole band thing so...shit

Start

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

We open to see Ruby using a needle and thread to fix a very ornate collar. Until Weiss slams her hands on the table Scaring Ruby and causing her to drop it.

Ruby: Weiss!

Weiss: I need you to pick a tablecloth.

Ruby picked up the collar before looking back at the two clothes.

Ruby: aren't they both the same?

After voicing her opinion Ruby went back to trying to fix the collar. Weiss sighed and picked up the two table clothes.

Weiss: I don't even know why I asked.

Weiss stomped off to continue decorating. Yang placed a speaker near her sister seeing what she was doing.

Yang: whatcha got there?

Ruby looked up at her sister and then back at the collar.

Ruby: I'm just trying to fix Y/n's Collar. He looked really sad when Sage accidentally broke it.

Yang: oh~ is there any other reason?

Ruby blushed the slammed the collar on the table.

Ruby: t-there nothing gonna! I...l just want to see him smile.

Yang: what are talking about, until now he almost always had a smile on his face.

Ruby shook her head, confusing her older sister. Ruby looked down at the collar rubbing her thumb against her stitching.

Yang: so you pick out a dress for dance yet?

Ruby: why? Who cares about the dances if Blake isn't going?

Yang: oh, don't you worry. She's going.

Just then the door opened showing our H/c haired protagonist. Pushing a cart with a bunch of flowers.

Weiss: there you are, did you get all the flowers?

Y/n: mmhmm all the flowers freshly watered and cut.

Weiss: just place them over there.

Y/n pushed the cart near the stage but noticed Ruby sitting focusing on something.

Y/n: hey Ruby.

Ruby screamed and jumped from where she was sitting hiding the collar behind her back.

Ruby: oh hey Y/n, what are...what are you doing here?

Y/n: I came to deliver some flowers that Weiss requested-

Yang: Weiss! No doilies!

Weiss: if I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines.

While watching Yang and Weiss's creative differences Y/n noticed Ruby holding something behind her back.