(vol3) chapter 16

A/n: I'm not even gonna lie to yo⁶u guys this chapter was supposed to be filler where Y/n and Ruby go on a date that had a bunch of misunderstandings like Y/n thinking that Ruby wants to do lewd things to him when she doesn't, and Ruby thinking he wants to touch her chest but instead wants to touch her hands, while throwing in a scene where Ruby stops a man from groping Y/n. Going something like this" damn You! You * pointing to Ruby* and your big mouth, *pointing to y/n* and your lovely butt!" Leading to y/n preparing to be lewded by Ruby and vice versa, at the end its super awkward. It was a pretty good idea in my head but when I was just about to finish it I looked at all of it and just said to myself...this sucks. So I scrapped it now here we are. Sorry if you guys were looking forward to that but I might do it in the near future.

 Sorry if you guys were looking forward to that but I might do it in the near future

start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

On Patch on a cliff we see our red headed protagonist looking at a grave that said "Summer Rose" end of reference of the poem she's based off of.

Ruby: hey mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been...well, things have pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's you know...dad.

Tai: I heard that!

Ruby: he's still teaching at signal but told me he's going to going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line.

Ruby awkwardly laughed to herself

Ruby: That was a joke.  She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from dad. Well so are Weiss and Blake. Oh they're my teammates. Together, we form team RWBY. And before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion...anyways,uh,I made a bunch of new friends. Oh, I also have a boyfriend.

Tai: NANIIIIII!!!!!

Ruby: his names Y/n, he's nice. He tends to have his head in the clouds, but I think he has clouds in his head. You would like him. I met some...let's just say, odd teachers. Oh! We've stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say" like mother like daughter. I till wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is.

How ozpin is