(vol8) chapter 55

A/n: slip lose the Grim hoard. this is also a long one so grab some snacks.

 this is also a long one so grab some snacks

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Monstra bellowed singing its twisted song, and with it, it shook the entirety of Mantle and even Atlas a bit. The shaking stopped and voices could be heard throughout both cities.

Salem: you were warned.

The Grim surrounding Monstra flew down to the city. The ones in the tundra were trying to break down the wall while the small ones went through the damaged Parts. While all of this was happening Monstra was making its way to Atlas.

**** With Rndw ****

In Schnee's manner, Weiss was tending to Nora's injuries. The rest of the team Ruby and Blake came in cups of tea.

Ruby: how is she?

Weiss: I've done what I can but she needs a doctor.

Blake: hopefully May is able to reach the others...I really hope there okay. You heard what Salem said, and now it's only a matter of time before she comes here if we don't stop it.

Ruby: but how? It's massive, way bigger than a Kaiju. What came we even do?

Weiss: we launched Amity, and our messages went out. Do we just wait for someone to come? If they do...

Their situation was pretty helpless and they knew it.

Ruby: how did things get like this...

May came into the room followed by Kisa who both looked panicked.

May: Fiona says your friends haven't been heard from in a while. Unfortunately, the last thing they're worried about is a couple of kids.

Kisa: Mantle's is in complete chaos, the Grimm or destroying it by the districts.

May: I've got the ship rea-

Weiss: what? We can't leave.

May: it's chaos at the crater! Atlas has its army, but Mantle only has us! People are dying.

Weiss: but Salem's is already making her why here. If she gets the Relic, Atlas falls right into the crater, and more people will die here, don't you have family here?

May: ...no...Mantle needed me, and to the Marigolds, that meant I wasn't their son anymore. And I made sure that everyone knew that I wasn't their daughter.

Kisa: May...

May: they have Henry, yours have Whitley. Do you get what I'm saying?

Weiss: I don-