( vol6) chapter 37

A/n: T^T why are some of you guys so fucking mean?! ( don't take this part too seriously) I decided to write the lemon because I love guys. Plus it's a great opportunity to try out this new way of writing smut I learned from visual novels and a song about puberty... dear God help me.

 dear God help me

Start.
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n was sitting at the train station waiting patiently for everyone until Nora notice something.

Nora: aww~ is that a hickey on your neck?

Y/n covered it with a neck, Nora just laughed, this got their attention of Yang.

Yang: what did you and Ruby get up to while we were out?

Y/n: I went on my first date ever! Went to a weapon shop, get food, fed a rabid dog...and.

Yang: And?

Y/n looked into Yangry eyes and saw death. He recalled what had happened the night before.

!!!!!!!!!!!! LEMON WARNING IF YOU WISH TO PRESERVE YOUR REMAINING PIECES OF INNOCENCE OR THE INNOCENCE OF THE CHARACTERS SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD TEXT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby pushed Y/n onto the bed and began passionately kissing him, forcing her tongue into his mouth and exploring every nook and cranny in his mouth while gently pulling on his ears.

Ruby: mph...*kiss* Y/n...*slurp* I really do love you*smooch*

Y/n was unable to speak due to the assault on his mouth. After two whole minutes of this, Ruby felt something poke her between her legs and began moving her low body along its length. Eventually, they parted, and both of them were panting heavily.

Y/n: Ruby...I feel weird... and tingly.

Ruby: are... are you hard now?

Y/n didn't say anything and looked away. Ruby just got off him and slowly pulled down his pajama pants revealing...

Ruby: Wow, that's a Katana.

Y/n: wha-wha?

Ruby poked it gaining a moan from Y/n but hearing this made her really want him to do it again. So she began looking slowly began stroking it along his length, although he was trembling and getting hums from him, secretly wanted him to be louder. So she gave his Katana an experimental lick. He let out a loud gasp, and Ruby smiled.

Ruby: I wonder if it will even fit in my mouth?

Ruby put the tip in her mouth running her tongue around the head before putting the rest in. Her head went up and down his Katana making very lewd noises in the process. Y/n had tears running down his face as he curled his toes and tightly, but even still his voice was fairly quiet from this stimulation.