(vol5) chapter 32

A/n: ahh long waited Reunion.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Qrow was leaning against a guardrail pondering the day, how can all those Huntsman be dead?

Qrow: this isn't right, I get one or two of them, but all of them?

Suddenly a red portal opened up behind him and he was ready to himself for a fight.

Qrow: Raven?

Out from the portal came three familiars.

Qrow: oh.

**** timeskip brought to you by Qrow and Yang play keep away with Y/n's head ****

Team Rnjr was in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

Ren: alright the first batch is just about done.

Ruby: awesome! Now we just need Qrow and we'll be all set.

Nora: * eating carrots*  do you really think bringing that many people? This is a lot of food, even for me.

Ruby: uh...I don't know, but it sounds like we can use all the help we can get.

The door opened and a gravelly voice was heard from the room.

Qrow: I'm back!

Ruby: be right there!

Ren: you're going to overcook that.

Ruby: No I'm shut up!

Qrow: hey um Ruby-

Ruby: I'm coming!

Ruby burnt whatever was in the pan and emerging let Ren take over. Ruby took a tea set with her to the living room.

Ruby: so we didn't know how many people were coming so we kind of cooked all of it-

Ruby dropped the tea set seeing Yang and Weiss.

Ruby: Yang... 

Ruby had no words to say to her Sister and she completely broke down.

Ruby: Yang, I'm so Sorry! I-I should have stayed I should have talked to you more I...I just wasn't sure you wanted me arou-

Ruby was stopped by Yang hugging her, and once again she was at a loss for words.

Yang: I love you...

Ruby's eyes widened and she began crying and hugged hug her back.

Ruby: I love you too...

The rest of JN_R walked in at the heartwarming sight. We wiped away a tear.

Ruby: Weiss?

Weiss looked at the two sisters and to her surprise, their arms were opened to her. Weiss's eyes watered and ran in to join the hug. It was a nice seen until Weiss and Yang both realized something rather important had gone missing.