chapter 3

A/n: concerned friends both old and new.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ruby threw the door open, scaring the barely awake nurse sitting at the desk.

Nurse: who-what!? Oh, students. Wait what are you doing up so late?

Ruby: I'm really sorry, but he needs help.

Ruby pulled y/n forward who looked light-headed. The nurse quickly got and sat Y/n down on the bed.

Nurse: how much blood has he lost?

Ruby: um...

Ruby looked back into the hallway and saw a concerning amount of blood trailing down the floor to the infirmary.

Ruby: just a little.

Nurse: then this shouldn't take long.

The nurse took off her long white glove. Her hand then being to glow green, and the cuts on his arms closed.

Nurse: there, I healed the cuts but he's gonna be asleep until morning. You should get back to bed. Classes start early in the morning.

Ruby: thank you, miss...

Iosefka: Ms.Iosefka.

With that Ruby yawned and left to go back to her dorm. Ms.Lostfka looked at Y/n and placed a blanket over him.

Iosefka: your still a handful aren't you.

**** early in the morning ****

At the crack of dawn, a custodian whistled while grabbing his mope. The custodian looked down the hallway, and at all the blood, then proceeded to lose their breakfast in their mop bucket

Custodian: you know what? I quit!

The custodian left the mope and bucket started whistling and left. In the way, they were passed by for individuals.

Custodian: what's their hurry?

The group turned the corner and saw the blood.

???: oh my Oum!

???2: do you think where to late?

???3: as far as I know, this school doesn't have a morgue.

The group went to the infirmary. When they opened the door, they saw, Y/n, who was happily eating a sandwich. Y/n noticed them and smiled.

Y/n:oh, hey guys!

Team CVFY looked at Y/n, shocked and slightly angry. Coco was the first to speak. While grabbing and shaking him.

Coco: don't hey guys, us! You had me scared to death! Do you have any idea what it's like to wake up and read a suicide note!?

Coco let go of Y/n who was now shaken, the next was Fox, to speak his mind.