(vol2) chapter 9

A/n: it's about that time Y/n does something that risks his health again! Just heads up this get kind of dark near the end that's why there are no memes.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;--;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n woke up before the sun, he looked around and saw that everything was about the same. Y/n lay back down hugging his pillow and shut his eyes, but soon he became acutely aware of every little sound happening around him. Squeezing his pillow even tighter he shot out of bed still in his pajamas, grabbed his weapon, and jumped out the window.

**** timeskip brought to you know chibi y/n pretending to sleepwalk past Iosefka***

In the emerald forest, Y/n sat and hummed to himself, waiting for any amount of grim to come. He's got what he wanted as his ear perked up to hear riffling in the bushes.

Y/n: couldn't sleep either?

The Grimm showed itself as a hulking Grimm definitely not a Beowulf.

A/n: I know exactly what I'm going to call this Grimm but I cannot say it because it belongs to a Disney movie, but if you were to somehow guess it props to you

The Grimm noticed that Y/n was in front of him, and roared in his face. This gained a head tilt from the cat and a polite smile.

The Grimm took a swing at him but he disappeared between its claws. Y/n appeared in Infront of the Grimm still smiling and took off in the opposite direction. The Grimm gave chase, and while running tired swinging, Y/n ducked and dodged not losing speed. Y/n stops suddenly, causing the Grimm to trip and tumble ahead of him. Y/n brandishing his scythe waited for the Grimm to get and the fight began. The Grimm tried swinging at y/n but he blocked the attacks and got under the Grimm. The nimble cat flipped off a tree and slashed at the Grimms back. The Grimm fell In pain, Y/n stood there waiting for the Grimm to attack again. With the last of its strength, the Grimm took one last swing at him. Inches away for Y/n, the Grimm's arm was blown off. Y/n had folded his side handle into rifle mode.

Y/n: please don't hate me too much...

With another shot to its skull, the Grimm disappeared. Y/n looked up and saw sunlight hit a tree and left accordingly.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n petting the head of the Grimm****

After a couple of hours and about 2 hours of sleep, Y/n was carrying a bag of plant food. While walking back to the greenhouse he passed by the library noticing Rwby and JNPR in the library.