chapter 2

A/n: more things, things that will make you laugh, and things to make cry. Also

A/n: just kidding, Wiess, we love you

A/n: just kidding, Wiess, we love you...but seriously you were an entitled b**** the first couple of episodes. Sorry to all Schnee fans.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

In Emerald forest cascaded in the moonlight. A Beowulf, dragging a freshly dead deer, and threw it in the center of its den. where more of its ilk began gorging on it.

After the deer was nothing but bone. The still hungry Beowolves smelled something nearby, ripening with fear.

The pack of hungry Grimm followed the smell, as they did A group of Ursa bleed out of from the shadows. The small ended at a lone boy, humming a tune while sitting on a stomp. The boy seemed unaware of the Grimm, so one large Ursa snarled towards the boy and raised both arms, but as its arms lowered the camera panes to the boy who had a smile on his face. The attack connected, but when the Ursa raised its arms there wasn't any fleshy pink pulp.

Ursa: hm?

A/n: if you know the lyrics you can probably make a very good educated guess what happens later

At that moment the uras's head was cut clean from its body. The other Grimm looked around but the sound of a single bell rang out and disoriented the Grimm as its bodies began to disappear. The last one is Beowulf. looked around scratching at its ears until the boy appeared Infront of it from of it.

Y/n: it seems painful.

Y/n placed his hand on its snout and again petted it.

Y/n: there, there.

Y/n then gently shoved his knife into the throat and pulled its head into his lap, and comforted it as it slowly began to disappear.

Y/n: please don't think badly of me.

The atmosphere was comforting in his head, a bit too comfortable to the point he fell asleep.

**** dream ****

In a cage, a young Y/n was sitting waiting for someone, until a door opened showing a woman wearing a red dress. This excited y/n surprisingly.

Y/n: Ms.Red! Did you enjoy the show? Today...Was I a good boy?

Ms.Red chuckled and smiled pulling out a tray of towels.

Ms.Red: yes, you were, my little pixie! Many people paid to see you, and many more offered a high price for you. So as a reward for costing me a load of lien, because I love you so much, not only will give you your medication. I'll paint your nails a vivid red.