(vol3) chapter 21

A/n: uuhh...just put the meme

just put the meme

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ruby was sitting alone waiting for Penny vs Pyrrha, but while she was watching she noticed something in the crowd across from her.

A/n: a little more to the left.

Ruby noticed that Emerald was sitting right across from her. She also seemed to notice Ruby and stared back. Ruby got up and went into the hallway and into the maintenance room. While walking she saw Mercury cut her off.

Ruby: Mercury?

Port: * through the wall* it looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina from Atlas!

Ruby: what are you doing?

Port: * through the wall * and her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon.

It didn't take long for Ruby to put on in two together.

A/n: can I just point out this is how good the writing used to be they actually alluded to this earlier with the magnet on Penny's head.

Ruby: * horrified * No!

Mercury: oooh, polarity vs metal. That could be bad.

Ruby went for her scythe but she did bring it with her.

Ruby: Mercury...what are you doing? You were hurt! Why?! uh...what's going on?

Mercury said nothing only Smirked and got into his stance.

Ruby: fine. If you're going to tell me...

Ruby steps out of his path only to take another step in front of her.

Oobleck: * through the wall* fighters, are you ready?

The crowd roaring filled the area ready to see the spectacle.

Oobleck: begin!

Mercury: it's show time~

The clock was ticking Ruby need a way to get past Mercury. Frantically she tried using her semblance only to be kicked out of the air. Ruby tried calling back only from Mercury to shoot her scroll.