(vol8) chapter 53

A/n: it's a circle!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Everyone stood there speechless, y/n only tilted his head slightly. Ruby slowly walked up to him

Ruby: Y/n...why are you...where were...

As Ruby got closer she saw a yellow glowing ball attached to his collar. She glared at the AceOps with venom in her voice.

Ruby: what did you do to him?!

This is probably the first time Y/n's seen her utterly pissed. Y/n was a bit sad that she didn't ask how was he and frowned a bit. Marrow interjected not liking being falsely accused.

Marrow: nothing he didn't consent to! He agreed to help save Atlas and you should too.

Ruby looked back at Y/n with shocked eyes.

Ruby: they're lying right? Tell me they are!

Y/n: ...Penny... please open the vault? You can save Atlas, and in return-

Ruby: again with a " fighting chance " how will a newly restored heating grid help Mantle against Salem!? no matter where the Relic goes Salem will follow... Y/n how could you turn on Mantle...on us?

Y/n: I...

Ruby: Y/n if this about election night about-

Y/n: nope...

Ruby looked and saw Y/n had a carefree smile on his face.

Y/n: it's okay... I just somethings are just a little more important... you should me that much.

Ruby's eyes widened hearing this from him, and that it was her fault for this.

Ruby: Y/n...no... th-

Harriet: I'll ask one last time, come peacefully, and maybe I'll put you in a cell with your uncle.

Penny: leave her alone.

Harriet: and what are you gonna do about, Tin Can?

Penny walked up too, Ruby saw her pull out a remote and put one and two together.

Ruby: Penny no!

The door closed and the electric field was turned on. Penny turned around seeing y/n standing there.

Harriet: why don't you try again, fewer words this time.

Y/n turned and shook his, Harriet furrowed her eyes brows and hit a button on her scroll. Y/n's eyes went wide, and the glowing ball burst with electricity shocking Y/n. He screamed and fell to his knees in pain.