chapter 7

A/n: I did a bad and I'm not sure if it's staying.

I don't care if Ren has absolutely nothing to do with the chapter, this is funny

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-:-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Blake and Sun looked in complete bewilderment seeing how many sugar cubes he had put in his tea.

Blake: isn't that too many

Sun: she finally speaks! I agree, but all you've small talk and weird looks.

Blake gave Sun a weird look only proving his point. They both heard Y/n take a sip of his tea, look at it for a second, then smiled with satisfaction. Blake was rightfully weirded out and thought of something to discuss.

Blake: Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them.

Y/n: the white fang, what's that?

Blake and Sun looked at the oblivious Faunus. Y/n, who finally found interest in what they were talking about. Only looked back with more confusion.

Sun: alright I take back what I said earlier.

Blake: Y/n, you don't who the White Fang are?

Y/n: no I do not. Is it a club?

Sun: sort of.

Blake then explained to him who the white fang was, and her involvement from the beginning to the point now. Although it was said in great detail.

Y/n: nope, does not ring a bell.

Sun: Have you been living under a rock?

Blake: Y/n, the white fang, is probably the most important part of Faunus history, did no one in your family tell you?