(vol9) chapter 58

A/n: It's time to rewrite my volume 9 with a bit of flavor.

RESTART

;

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ruby awoke in a cold sweat, shaking the sand out of her hair. She took a breath and looked around, taking in her surroundings and seeing a large, lush, leafy forest with an enormous tree breaking through the treeline. Getting up and ringing out her cloak, she made her way through the forest.

While looking she looked around inquisitively at the Flora and Fauna, until she found herself unable to move forward freely between two trees. The more times she looped, the she became more frustrated.

Defeated she just sat under the tree holding her knees and began to cry, and soon after came the rain. Looking down she noticed a little mouse struggling to pull out a plant from the ground. Ruby felt bad and lent a hand down to the mouse it quickly ran up her hand.

She used her other hand to easily pull the plant out from the ground. She looked at the odd shape of the plant looking more like cheese before handing the plant to the little mouse.

Ruby: here you go?

The little mouse began to eat the cheese plant with a look of satisfaction on its face.

Ruby: if only you could help me...

???: I can try.

Ruby looked shocked and frantically looked around before looking down at the mouse.

Ruby: w-was that you?

Mouse:...yes?

Ruby screamed making the little mouse scream back at her until they both stopped.

Mouse: why are you screaming?

Ruby: you- how- because-

Mouse: did you want to share? Oh...well I guess it's only far...

Ruby: no! That... that's alright uh...I guess I've never spoken to a mouse before.

Mouse: well...I guess I've never spoken to a...you before...what are you?

Ruby: oh uh I'm a human.

Mouse: huh?

Ruby: a girl?

Mouse: wah?