(vol7) Chapter 48

A/N: okay I made a bit of an oopsie on the names of the characters Dinah and Kisa when I was naming Dinah I completely confuse myself and use the Wonderland Dinah instead of the Looking Glass Dinah who has two kittens that are supposed to be y/n and the older sister. Did this just to end Confusion by the time this chapter probably have come out I would have gone and fixed my mistake and enjoyed the chapter
Also...

 Did this just to end Confusion by the time this chapter probably have come out I would have gone and fixed my mistake and enjoyed the chapterAlso

Tell me this is a joke, I don't think it's funny.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ruby, Ren, And Nora followed by Qrow and Clover. Entered Ironwood's office but he seemed distracted.

Ironwood: where's Y/n?

Nora: didn't answer his, door. I don't he took it last night.

Ruby: yeah...

Ruby looked down away from them.

Ironwood: what happened last night must have weighed hard.

Ironwood seemed to agree and understand, but not for the right reason, making Ruby feel worse.

Clover: this footage was taken a few hours ago.

Clover should the footage of a shipment truck disappearing and after a few minutes only the robots were left. Seeing Ironwood took out his frustration on his table.

Ironwood: this is the worst-case scenario! More people are dead, Penny's been framed, and somehow Jaques Schnee is sitting on the council!

Clover: that was the second shipment for Amity that was hit today. it seems election night was the last push Robin needed from hometown hero to full-on vigilante.

Winter: I'm afraid the problem is much more complicated than that.

Robin: seems Robin has emboldened our suppliers in Mantle. They're refusing to sell us provisions until the city is adequately repaired, Mary is down there doing as much as she can but there are only many supplies we can distribute between Amity and the wall, But with the materials, she has stolen the Amity project has stalled.

Ruby: but where so close! There has to be some way we can finish the tower.

Winter: there...declaring Marshall Law.

Ironwood stood silent facing away looking onto the Atlas Skyline.

Nora: you're not...actually considering it is you?

Ironwood: what's more important? Establishing Communications...unit the world... or appeasing a few city blocks.

A/n: I'm sorry I have to cut in but this line is proof that they could have done so much better with Ironwood's turn! Also, these next few lines are my favorite Nora lines so far you know the situation is serious when the comic relief is.