(vol5) chapter 31

A/n: the Yangry is back with a vengeance.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Where Start back at camp the three bandits who Were supposed to be watching Y/n, were now all holding knives in front of Y/n who was juggling his own.

Y/n: you can also juggle them in figure eight.

Y/n then changed his hand position and juggled in a sideways eight. The bandits looked completely amazed.

Y/n: you can even do it around the body in circles.

Then spun the knives around him in a circle then stopped catching three in each hand.

Y/n: now it's your turn, just like I showed you.

The three looked at him the knives in their hands. They threw them in the air trying to juggle them, however, while they were in the air failed to keep them in their own space and ran into each other trying to text them. as they land on the floor the knives fell near them, between there legs, one cut Bandits pants belt, and two land inches away from their eyes.

Bandit 2: what the hell?! Why'd you run into me!?

Bandit1: wha- you ran into me!

Bandit3: hey the both of ya ran into me!

The three bandits argued about who did what while Y/n simply stood there. Then he saw a familiar quick-tempered blonde. Walk into the camp.

Y/n: uh-oh.

Yang walked up to a large tent followed by the bandits she ruffed up early. Out from the tent came out another Yang with black hair and red eyes.

Yang: mom.

Raven: Yang.

Raven actually looked somewhat pleased to see Yang.

Raven: so after all this time you finally decided to visit me.

Yang clenched her fist so tight you can hear the strain of the fabric of her glove hearing what Raven had said.

Yang: you know that I searched for you. I spent a year looking for you!

Raven: and you found me. You were patient, determined, and strong enough to make your dream a reality. Well done Yang. But did you have to be so rough with my men?

Yang: I didn't want a fight, they started it.

Raven: well you certainly finished it.

Yang:...

The tension between the mother and daughter was suffocating.

Raven: right, I'm sure this is all very overwhelming, but I must admit that you have proven yourself. So any questions you have I'll be happy to answer any. You can stay with us tonight, I'll even have the cooks whip up something for y-