( vol7 ) chapter 42

A/n: y/n is reunited with another cat.

Start

;

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Everyone looked out the window and saw the skies full of airships as if prospering for war.

Radio: Manta 5-1, welcom3 home. Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega 12. A security team will meet you there, over.

Ruby: I don't understand. What's happening here?

Qrow: I'm not so sure.

Jaune: but we are here right?  We got the lamp to Atlas, so I guess we land get some answers.

Weiss: I'm not so sure.

Everyone's attention was drawn to Weiss. The person who probably had answers was just as lost as him.

Weiss: I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before, I've we land on a stolen airship there's not a chance that they'll let us near Ironwood. They might even take me back to my father.

Weiss looked down but a hand was put on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Y/n smiling at her.

Y/n: don't worry we wouldn't have gone through all that trouble, to let that happen.

Blake: so...

Weiss: Maria, put some distance between us and the fleet.

Maria: you don't have to tell me twice!

The ship flew over the city of mantle seeing  Ironwood on a jumbotron.

Yang: General Ironwood looks...

Ruby: tired.

Qrow: James, what have you been doing...

Everyone looked at the streets seeing all the people struggling made them a bit more uneasy.

Weiss: this doesn't seem right, none of this is right.

Radio: Manta 5-1, we've noticed a detour in yours. You are to make your way to doing bay Omega 12 immediately, do you copy, over?

Maria: we're running out of time here kids!

Yang: we need to ditch the ship!

Qrow: agreed, get lost in Mantel and buy us some time.

Weiss: I'm telling you, my sister can buy us some time.

Blake: uh Weiss?

Weiss looked out the window and saw Winter on a jumbotron.

Winter: < a reminder, failure to cooperate with Atlas Military personnel is a publishable offense. >

Weiss: Winter...