( vol7) chapter 45

A/n:  Huntsman things!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

After exiting the mine shafts, Atlas Military brought in Amity. Rwby and JN_R and the AceOps were conversing. Y/n and Mary were sitting in the background.

Mary: how are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm better, is this something a lot?

Mary: no not really, it tends to happen due to over-excursions, but I've never had it happen in that short amount of time.

Ruby then walked up to the two of them with a concerned look on her face.

Ruby: are guy's talking about important things?

Mary: not at all.

Ruby: then can I borrow Y/n, for a second?

Mary looked at Y/n who gave her a nod.

Mary: oh alright. He's all yours.

Mary got up and walked over to the other adults to talk about adult things.

Ruby took a set next to Y/n and then shuffled closer.

Ruby: are you okay?

Y/n: I did feel a little lightheaded, but now I'm ok now.

Ruby: great, I was so worried. I don't like you using that ability.

Y/n: thank you for worrying,  but it's fine really, Mary said she'll teach me how to use it properly.

This made Ruby relax slightly letting out a sigh of relief. She then rests her hand on top of her.

Ruby: I was wondering, you wanna go site seeing with me when we get back? Everyone else back out and rather goes back to the academy.

Y/n: okay, I'd love to do any-

Ironwood: could I get the team leaders? There is something I want to discuss with you.

Ruby looked at Ironwood and then back a Y/n who nodded at her assuring her to go ahead. Ruby kissed him on the cheek walking off. Y/n sat there waiting patiently until an airship flew overhead.

Y/n: uh what's happening?

Weiss: oh great my father's here.

The airship land and Jaques exited his mustache twitching to the cold air.

Jaques: so let me get this straight, James, in addition to this nonsensical embargo of your crippling my business. Do you think you have the authority to command private property? When the council hears about this yo-

Ironwood: I've already informed them, as this is now a classified military operation, it didn't require a vote.

Jaques: didn't require a vote?!