(vol9) chapter 63

A/n:

Restart

Restart

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Everyone was sleeping except for The Mad Chester who looked out the window and saw Neo, who was using her umbrella to keep the fire in front of her going.

Then looking back down at...that

Neo looked and saw the Mad Chester sitting across from her

Chester: it's getting late, why not go inside?

Neo said nothing and started drawing in the paper dirt.

" not welcome "

Chester: why not I thought you guys put that aside.

Neo created a figure to talk for her, but the choice of who was kinda bad.

Y/neo: doesn't mean it's forgotten, a lot of things happened between her and them.

Chester frowned looking at Y/neo which also made Y/neo tilt his head.

Chester: ... could you make someone else?

Neo looked at him then Chester then Y/n, then back the Mad Chester seeing he was uncomfortable, and Y/neo changed into...Roneo...no just Roman.

Roman: well it all started with me, I showed Neo all the things she never would have trapped in her birdcage. Then I died and now she's out for revenge, but she had to do something...not so many savory things to get a shot at it, and now she's stuck down here with people she doesn't really like and doesn't exactly like her ether to get her revenge.

Chester: then what?

Neo looked the Mad Chester with a confused look on her face.