chapter 5

A/n: sleepover!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n opened the door to the greenhouse. Everyone was fine, nothing seemed to be broken.

Y/n: that's strange, my scroll said that-

Y/n looked through his scroll and saw that the Frigoris Lilly was no longer there.

Y/n: no, no, no! Wha...where did it go?

Y/n thought about it, a plant can't get up and the move could it? The only person, who could look at the cameras was, Ozpin. Y/n left the greenhouse, and to Ozpin's office.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n looking for the flower ****

Ozpin was tapping his table until Y/n exited the elevator,

Ozpin: Y/n, is something wrong?

Y/n: sorry Professor Ozpin, a plant from the greenhouse was taken. I'm I allowed to look at the cameras?

Ozpin took a sip of his mug before speaking.

Ozpin: are you referring to the Frigoris Lilly.

Y/n looked at Ozpin in shock, he promised, Deborah, not to tell teachers about the flower.

Y/n: how...

Ozpin: Glynda, told me about your wrist cuttings, then after your recent incident, and asked Professor Peach to look into it.

Y/n: where is it?

Ozpin: unfortunately, I cannot tell you.

Y/n looked down, because of him Deborah's favorite flower was no longer in his care. Ozpin got up from his seat and put a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Ozpin: I know you are upset, but I'm doing this for your own safety, as a teacher.

Y/n:...ok.

Y/n simply walked to the elevator. When he pressed the button, looked at Ozpin with the saddest cat eyes before the door closed.

Ozpin: why did he go and do the cat eyes...

**** timeskip brought to the by chibi y/n starring into your soul ****

Y/n was walking back to his dorm, he noticed Jaune standing outside of his Jaune.

Y/n: hello, Jaune was it?

Jaune jumped a little but turned to see the cat boy. Y/n's voice unintentionally woke, Ruby. Who was just about to open but say the two talking and just left it crack to listen.

Jaune: oh-oh, hey y/n.

Y/n tilted his head at the Jaune of Arc something is wrong.

Y/n: what's wrong, Jaune?