(vol7) chapter 50

A/n: the final chapter of volume 7.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Mary was watching the festivities of the sibling.

Waiter: would you care for something to drink?

Mary looked at the Waiter with q few glasses and a bottle on a tray.

Mary: yes thank you.

Mary reached past the tray with grasses and went for the bottle.

Waiter: um ma'am.

Mary's eyes turned pink scaring off Waiter. She took a swig of the bottle and sighed.

???: honesty and this is what has become of the great Marybelle Ichor.

Mary looked up the who was speaking and her eyes went wide.

Without a thought, Mary went to draw her sword only for the woman to hug her and place her hand pommel keeping it sheathed

???: easy now, it's a party after all, but if we're we're to play, I'd say I'd have the advantage.

Mary looked over the woman's shoulder and saw a few men in black with red ties. Mary slapped her hand away and glared.

Mary: what do you want?

???: honesty you think that little of me? If I wanted something from my sister, I wouldn't ask.

Mary: we aren't sisters.

???: aw really, I remembered when we were still little how you would cling to me and call me such.

Mary: I'll ask you this one more time. why are you here?

???: why? To enjoy the festivities of course. Parties are so intimate.

The woman leaned close to Mary and whispered in her ear.