(vol5) chapter 34

A/n: 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;--;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n was doing a handstand using one of his scythe blades in katana mode and was slowly spinning, he then heard clapping the looked who it was but fell in his head.

Ruby: oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt you?

Y/n: * rubbing his head * no not at all, need anything?

Ruby: Lionheart might have changed the council's minds.

Y/n was extremely happy and grabbed his scythe blades and followed her upstairs.

**** timeskip brought to you by Ruby struggling to do a one-handstand ****

The group went to Haven Academy, Y/n was actually very concerned about the quiet and empty it was.

Lionheart: why hello, thank you for uh coming...there seems to be more of you than last... time.

Qrow: you know what they say the more the merrier. So what's going on with the council?

Lionheart was about to speak but noticed that everyone was armed.

Lionheart: why...did you bring your weapons.

Qrow: what? Leo, we're Huntsman,  you ok?

While Qrow and Leo continued talking, Yang scanned the room seeing a raven.

Yang: mom?

Everyone looked at  Raven, but Qrow tried to shoot her, but she flew away and transformed behind Leo.

Ruby: Raven...

Nora: there... they really are magic.

Raven took off her helmet and began walking down the stairs.

Raven: if you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.

Qrow: what are you doing here?!

Raven: I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming little brother, planning to attack your own sister.

It didn't take long for Qrow to put one and two together.

Qrow: Leo...what have you done?!

Leo: I-I...I-

Raven: Leo did what any sane person would do in his situation. He looked at all the information he had in front of him, assess the situation, and made a choice. It seems you all had two.

Qrow: you have the spring, Maiden.

Raven: I do.

Qrow put his weapon away trying to appeal to his sister.