(vol2) chapter 11

A/n: to dance or not to dance.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n was looking at his bonsai tree and cutting small branches as he recalled last night, Ruby kissing him. He thought over it many times and for some reason can't help but blush.

Y/n: what is going on? It didn't bother me last night, so why now?

Y/n picked out the Bonzai tree and looked at it, then the burst open. Scaring Y/n and almost dropping the small tree. Weiss was the one who opened the door.

Y/n: oh hello Weiss, what can I do for you?

Weiss: I have come to get flowers for the dance.

Y/n had a bright smile and picked up a notebook and pen.

Y/n:*clicking pen rapidly* ok what flowers would you like?

Weiss was annoyed by his pen clicking and listed her requested flowers.

Weiss: 20, flannel flowers.

Y/n: * writing * uh hm...

Weiss: 20, white tulips.

Y/n: a lot of white for this dance.

Weiss: 10, roses.

Y/n hand stopped writing and his face became bright red and began shaking.

Weiss: are you ok?

Y/n: uh...e-erm, y-yeah I'm right as rain! Is that all?

Weiss: it should suffice.

Weiss left closing the door behind her. Y/n sighed calming his nerves.

Y/n: this is really starting to bother me...

Y/n got up and grabbed his garden equipment.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n using his scythe to cut flowers ****

Y/n was sitting in the rafters as usual not paying attention to Pyrrha completely handling team CRDL. Not noticing that a certain Red was watching him. And the end Pyrrha suplexed Cardin.

Goodwitch: well-done ms.Nikos. you should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: thank you, professor.

Glynda looked at team CRDL and advised them to go to the Infirmary.

Goodwitch: alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?

Sun was about to raise his hand but a person with Grey hair's hand was quicker.

Glynda: Mercury is it? Very well. Let me find you an opponent.