(vol4) chapter 23

A/n: two of the most important part of this volume even though it says volume 5 still applies. There also might be fewer funny memes and comics because Y/n's volume 4 arc gets kinda dark.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n with longer messy hair reaching his shoulders was sitting in front of an oven, he watched it as the rolls inflated. As he watched his mind began to wonder.

**** flashback ****

A young Y/n was putting on a black
masquerade mask.

Announcer: and know for your favorite pixie, the blade juggling acrobat Cheshire!

Y/n flipped into the ring, holding eight knives in his hands. He threw four in the air while juggling the four in his hands. The ones in the air began to fall, he took notice and backflipped and caught them and juggled them around him in a circle. He then began juggling them in a figure-eight before grabbing all of them. He bowed and the crowd cheered, Y/n looked up and saw the lady in red. She clapped gaining a smile.

The scene changed to Y/n taking off his mask and entering a well-decorated room with no windows. Y/n sat waiting for the door to open. The woman in red is followed by two hulking men.

 The woman in red is followed by two hulking men

Y/n: Miss Red!

Y/n was excited to see her and hugged him into her chest.

Miss Red: an excellent performance. You earned yourself how a lot of points from that.

Y/n: can I spend them now?

Miss Red seem to know what he wanted to spend them on, and with a snap of her fingers. And a box of sweets and a storybook.

Y/n: can you read it to me?

Miss Red: no I don't have time too, I also came to drop off your cellmates.

The two men move out of the way to show two kids a little older than Y/n, a boy with black hair, and a girl with scarlet red hair.

Girl: p-please let me go!