(vol9) chapter 64

A/n:

;

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Jwby and Neo looked at the Mad Chester with a shocked look.

Yang: what do you mean? You don't know!?

Chester: I can't keep explaining it, you won't listen it can't take you tree, my purpose isn't take you to the Tree, because of it that as much as I want to go to the tree I'm cut off.

Weiss: but you said you you could show us the door because we had the key already.

Chester: but all I've been doing is show you the door, but you still don't get it!

Blake: what are we not getting?

Jaune: please... our friend... your friend is in danger.

Chester: the door to the tree is the journey, every journey has a moral, you can't find a moral by following someone else journey, I tried to tell you...I tried-

Chester stopped mid-sentence as a thought appeared in his head.

Yang: what is it?

Chester looked at everyone, before pulling out White Rabbit and stabbing himself through the hand.

Weiss: Chester!

The Mad Chester then flicked the blade at the group and giant antlered rabbit.

Weiss: again!?

Chester: I'm sorry in advance!

The Mad Chester snapped his fingers and everyone teleported back to what remained of Jaune's village.

Yang: why would bring us back here!?

Before Yang got her answer Jaune walked past both of them, seeing the wreckage of the flood, a single tear fell from his face.

Jaune: Alex, then the paper pleaser, now Ruby...I don't understand...what a I doing wrong...

Jaune looked down and saw that a crystal star had walked from the water and two the group.

Crystal: hello there, you appear upset, would you be so kind as to tell me how I can help? Perhaps you are hungry?

Jaune: no that's alright.

Crystal: if I can get you anything else please don't hesitate to ask, that's what I'm here for.

Jaune eyes lit up and a face full of hope asked.

Jaune: what are you?

Gem: we are the Genial Gems and we are here to clean up this beautiful land and create something wonderful and pleasing.