(vol2) chapter 8

A/n: food war!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n was sitting in bed looking at the clock hanging above his door that said it was 12:00

Y/n: how strange, Ruby should have came here 2 hours ago.

A sinking Feeling filled the pit of his stomach, as his anxiety only grew. Y/n was shocked by the feeling and forced a smile on his face.

Y/n: it's ok she's probably running late. I'll just stay up until she gets here.

And so Y/n stayed up, but while he did he remembered the events of today

**** earlier ****

This volume begins in the greenhouse. A very tired-looking Y/n was tending to a bonsai tree he had gotten to replace his vampire lily. As he was cutting the leaves. He couldn't shake the longing feeling.

Y/n: it's not the same...maybe?

Y/n rolled up his sleeve showing the previous cuts, and put a knife to his wrist.

???: Hello, anyone in there?

Before he could cut, there was a knock on the greenhouse door. He casually put away the blade and got up. He had remembered to lock the door this time.

Y/n: hello?

Y/n opened the door and saw Sun, followed by a tall blue-haired boy.

Sun: hey, Blake said I could find you here. There's someone I want you to meet. Y/n this is Neptune. Neptune this Y/n.

Neptune: sup.

Y/n: hi.

Sun: we were just going to the cafeteria, you wanna join us?

Y/n: hm.

Y/n thought for a moment before closing the door.

Neptune: he could just say no.

Sun and Neptune turned to go to the cafeteria, only for Neptune to jump into Sun's arms seeing Y/n, right behind them.

Y/n: I just had some things to tidy up, thank you for letting me come along!

Y/n had a bright smile on his face, and Sun dropped Neptune. the trio walked, and Y/n saw more students than usual, all with completely different uniforms. while explaining what had happened a few nights ago.

Sun: I and Blake were fighting that Torchwick guy on TV, and the White Fang as there. And the white Fang was there fought them all, but I think broke a guy's jew.

Neptune: harsh man. 

Sun: then we started fighting side by side, and she was super fast! Y/n was juggling knives that came out of his leg, and I threw a banana at a guy, which sound grows but was awesome.