chapter 1

A/n: the video above will never be not funny to me.  As a professional why of starting, Ruby, please say hello to our Readers

  As a professional why of starting, Ruby, please say hello to our Readers

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The beginning of the second year of Beacon wasn't an eventful morning. Y/n simply got up and did his morning rituals. He showered, eat a piece of toast with apple butter ( if you've never had apple butter on toast, I would very much suggest you try at least once at some point ) until he heard the sound of an airship overhead and the shaking of his coffee mug. The thought and spoke quietly.

Y/n: oh that's right... new year, a new Bach of fresh eyes to be opened.

Y/n chuckled to himself and took a sip of his mug. Y/n, then looked at the clock.

Y/n: I should attend to the greenhouse now, and maybe have a nap afterward...

With a final sip of his mug, he got up and left the kitchen area.

****timeskip brought to you by chibi Jaune puking****

Ruby and Yang stepped off the airship looking on to the scenery of Beacon in awe.

Yang: the view from Vale has got nothing on this-

Yang noticed that her younger half-sister wasn't paying attention, and instead fixated on all the student's weapons. Yang then had to pull her sister back into reality.

Yang: easy their little sister, there just weapons.

Ruby looked almost insulted by Yang's statement, then countered with another.

Ruby: just weapons?! There an extension of ourselves, they're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your weapon aren't you happy with it?

Ruby then pulled out her weapon, a custom, high-impact snipping,  collapsible scythe. While taking she crested it very...

Ruby: of course, I'm happy with, Crescent Rose

Ruby: of course, I'm happy with, Crescent Rose. I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but...better.

Yang pulled Ruby's red hood over her head