(vol5) chapter 35

A/n:

Start

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The room fell silent y/n as laid there in a pool of his own blood. Weiss went down and tried to apply pressure to the wound but Y/n was growing paler by the minute.

**** in Y/n's head ****

Y/n was laying in a field of white
Flowers once again. He was too weak and cold and bearly able to move.

Y/n: oh I'm here again? I guess I mean I'm ok.

Y/n turned his side and saw the single red flower. But one the one the flowers began to turn black.

" Y/n, stay with us!"

Y/n faintly heard a familiar voice.

Y/n: Jaune...can they hear me?

As he lay there the voice he heard became fainter.  little by little he felt uneasy about his situation.

" Y/n, I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

Another familiar voice one feminine in tone.

Y/n: Weiss... you don't need to apologize.

Y/n's fatigue body took the better of him and the black flowers were swallowed by darkness... he felt as if he was sinking slowly into a pit, and he began to feel...scared y/n said something but nothing came out. He frowned and closed his eye from the darkness.
.
.
.
.

Then he saw a bright light, and a warm feeling overcame Y/n.

Y/n: is this me passing on?

Y/n held their fingers to his lips bring able to hear his own voice. The light covered his entire body, making him grow more curious. Soon the light enveloped the darkness surrounding him

***** out of Y/n's mind *****

y/n's eyes shot open showing his pink pupils and he shot he let out a panicked breath.

Weiss: Y/n, it's okay *starts tearing up*  you're ok.

Y/n: I-I remember you were about to be skewered then I was skewered instead then there was black...white?

Y/n looked down and saw that the light was coming from Jaune.

Ruby: Y/N!!

Ruby hugged him which hurt a ton, but at the same time, he kind of enjoyed it. Ruby looked at the light covering him and was filled with questions.

Ruby: what's going on?

Ren: I think he's stabilizing?

Y/n: I'm... feeling better... Jaune I could kiss you right now!