(vol4) chapter 25

A/n: Y/n trying not to get noticed at the same time being so damn suspicious

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

On a stage the Heiress was singing this life is mine.

The crowd in front of her roared and clapped, Weiss took a bow and then looked at her father and brother in the booth above. Looking back to the crowd she thought she saw someone familiar face, she looked again but no one was in the set. She just passed it off as her imagination and left the stage.

****transitions****

The scene begins with Mary standing outside a supply closet holding a glass of wine.

Mary: I seriously think you are overreacting.

Y/n: no I think I'm reacting just enough.

Mary: she probably didn't recognize you, you're basically a completely different person. A cute one at that.

Y/n exited the closest where a black dress in stockings and a long pink wig.

Y/n: that's not it, I saw her, see me.

Mary: stop worrying that the dress wasn't cheap either.

Y/n: you're the one who made me come.

****flashback****

Y/n woke up sitting in front of a bed. He got up and went into the kitchen and made himself breakfast then a stew and tea to help Mary's hangover. He silently opened the door and saw her sleeping and left it on a dresser. He closed the door behind him and went and went to his room to fully unpack but looked at his weapon.

Y/n: you think I got a little rusty?

Y/n moved his hand along the handle and picked up two blades. Y/n went outside to the very large terrace. He began swinging the two blades in his hands, and he then cartwheeled and flipped in the air. He slammed the blade into the handle and it unfolded into scythe mode. He spun the scythe around his neck and swung it upwards, then threw it in the air, flipping forward and catching it and slashing. He let out a few breaths and then heard Applause behind him.

Mary: watching you is always a spectacle.

Y/n took a more relaxed stance hugging his scythe.

Y/n: morning, how do you feel?