chapter 6

A/n: a cent earned.

I will not stop the flat joke, until Volume 4!

Volume 4!

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n opened his eyes, but there was something different in the atmosphere. An unfamiliar scent of strawberries. Y/n, opened his eyes to see, Ruby, who was sound asleep. He tried getting up but he was holding, Ruby. Like he would hold his pillows in his sleep. Y/n, used his semblance, to move his body through her in hopes of not waking her.

Y/n: how did you get in here?

Y/n moved a bit of hair from her face, Ruby's hand getting grabbed his. This scared Y/n, causing him to jump backward and fell over another blade.

Peaked his head over the bed and saw a half-awake Ruby

Ruby: good morning...

Ruby yawned and stretched, and wiped the drool from her mouth. Y/n got up and asked the question.

Y/n: what are you doing in my dorm?

This question made Ruby, blush and she pressed her fingers and told him most of the truth but not all of it.

Ruby: w-well, I was walking back to my dorm, then I heard a music box. It was coming from your room. The door was unlocked, and I...you looked like you were having a bad dream, so I did what my sister did with me when I was little. That's all and nothing else!

Ruby squeezed her such waiting for a response, but there was silence. She opened them and saw Y/n, who was sitting there in thought.

Y/n: -_- ( I left the door opened again. )

Speaking of door banging was heard on the unlocked door, and a very Yangry person screamed out.

Yang: Y/N! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE IF YOU SO MUCH OF LAID A FINGER ON ME, LITTLE SISTER, I'LL KILL YOU. YOU HEAR ME?!

Y/n looked at Ruby, who looked very embarrassed. Y/n began to actually panic considering Yangry, almost as scary as an angry Glynda. The doorknob turned and exploded, Yang, charged at Y/n, then grabbed and shook Y/n.