(vol5) chapter 28

A/n: sneaking into the Weiss house.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

We start our story at the Schnee mansion.

Two guards were walking around. Behind the shrubbery, our cat protagonist, standing behind a tree. He saw an opening and ran to the front door. He then saw a guard and tapped on his shoulder. The guard looked behind him and saw no one, he turned again and no one was seen. The guard samples thought nothing of it.

Y/n walked up the stairway thinking how easy this was. He saw an older Weiss limp down the hallway.

Milf Weiss: excuse me I need another-

Y/n quickly ran around the corner followed by the older Weiss but she turned the corner, and no one was there.

Milf Weiss: huh I could have sworn I saw her.

There weren't any doors down the hallway and simply thought it was just her in imagination. Milf Weiss walked Getting out of sight, and Y/n flew from the ceiling.

Y/n: that was close, I should be more sneaky.

Y/n was sneaked through the hallways he would have been almost unnoticeable if he didn't repeat

Y/n: * quietly * sneaking, sneaking.

Bulter: what was that?

Y/n: * quietly * sneaking away!!

Y/n hid by a staircase and stayed as quiet as possible. The butler walked off right above him. Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n: get snuck up on.

???: may I ask what you are doing here?

Y/n jumped and flipped back from the person. A short male in a waistcoat, Mustache, and balding.

Y/n: uhh-

???: before you lie, I have a detailed list of all of the staff here. I know them by face...* eyes turn red * and you aren't one of them.