(vol2) chapter 10

A/n: it happens!!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n eyes opened and he was laying on a bed in the infirmary. Y/n looked at his arm and saw band-aids.

Y/n: oh well.

Iosefka walked in holding a sandwich she looked blankly then sighed in relief.

Iosefka: you're awake, thank goodness. You were near death when I found you.

Iosefka placed the sandwich in Infront of him, then grabbed his shoulder and began to shake him.

Iosefka: what were thinking!? Do you have any regard for your own life!?

Y/n: well I wasn't thinking that it would end that badly.

Iosefka: that badly!? Three custodians quit after cleaning up your last one, and are refusing to keep the greenhouse!

Y/n: I'm sorry, please stop yelling at me!

Iosefka let go and sighed whilst shaking her head.

Iosefka: you really did give me a scare. What did you expect to happen from slicing your wrist?

Y/n: I thought I'd see someone.

Iosefka: that is no way to do that. Yes, you have to make the first move, but you actually have to make the effort to go try to talk to them, not this!

y/n: what if they're avoiding you?

Iosefka: if that's the case, ask them, and if they don't want to talk to you, leave them alone.

Y/n: ok...

Y/n looked around, his attitude changed back to an unbothered happy cat.

Y/n: did CVFY come to see me?

Iosefka: no, they actually are preparing to go on a mission tomorrow.

Y/n: and they didn't tell?!

Iosefka: well you see ok, no lasting damage, just a bit of fatigue. You can go see them.

Y/n jumped out of bed but before he could leave Iosefka left him with these words.

Iosefka: If this happens again I will confiscate your weapons.

Y/n: okay I promise not to do anything Reckless or rash.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Iosefka nursing her headache ****

In CVFY dorm