(vol3) chapter 20

A/n: I am so sorry I made Mary an unlikable character.

Start

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-:-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The sound of iron scraping against the ground was heard as y/n turned a corner but instead of seeing Frederick, no one was there. Y/n groaned and slumped over.

???: there you are!

This scared him and he quickly hid the spiked club behind his back. The voice belonged to Ruby with a chipper look on her face.

Y/n: oh hi Ruby.

Ruby: what's behind your back?

Y/n:...nothing?

Ruby: please show me.

Ruby pulled out the puppy eyes, one of many of a y/n's weaknesses and he gave in and he showed her the weapon.

Ruby's eyes light up at the sight of the weapon

Ruby: wow, I've never seen a club like that, Do shot layers, maybe missiles? Missiles that shoot layers.

Y/n: I don't know I was going to use it to crack Frederick's skull open, then take him to Iosefka to get fixed up afterward.

Ruby: why would you want to do that?

Y/n: i...*sigh*... I just wanted to do something for Deborah, she really liked giving flowers away...and then...

Ruby patted y/n's shoulder and this confused Y/n.

Y/n: Ruby?

Ruby: y/n...I know you miss them, but I don't think she would be that angry that she would want to hurt someone.

Y/n: uhh...

           ***** flashback *****

Y/n, Randell, and Chance were walking through the fairgrounds.

Randell: so what did you think of the fight?

Chance: psssh no sweat, I and Y/n were too much for them!