(vol7) chapter 46

A/n: two cats.

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The party died down, and all the cake eating the AceOps entered, Marrow sniffed the air walking in.

Marrow: smells like fresh meat.

Vine: how odd, I don't smell meat?

Ren also smelled the air and also become confused.

Ren: neither do I.

Y/n: are we trying to find meat now?

Marrow: Grimm, you know what never mind.

Elm: let's get this straight, you've only been an official Huntsman for an hour now and you're already looking for Huntsman work?

Weiss: well actually we've been official for a whole 57 minutes.

Vine: I'd like to remind you all that the real mission here is the success of The communications tower.

Ren: true but we can also keep training and improve by helping where we can.

Elm: ah, the enthusiasm of youths!

Marrow: well, hard to argue with that. Okay let me how it works, here's an important one, wants it?

Everyone raised their hands eagerly wanting to see some action.

Marrow: we need someone to escort children to pre-primary School down in Mantle.

Everyone lowered their hands except Y/n and Jaune.

Marrow: the more the merrier. Tha-

Before Marrow could finish Elm harshly pushed him out of the way.

Elm: NEXT! a massive Saber is loose in the Mantle sewer system, we need brave warriors to flush it out!

Everyone once again raised their hands aggressively.

***** timeskip brought to you by