(vol2) chapter 15

A/n: Volume 2 finale. Things get tense.

 Things get tense

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The scene starts at a caved-in wall. Suddenly the wall started shaking till it eventually burst open. Y/n wakes up in a cold sweat looking around and seeing everyone around him is asleep.

He let out a sigh and got up for some fresh air, taking his weapon with him. Looking at the decrepit rotting architecture. In the melancholic shades, he saw a brown blur running at him.

Y/n: * head tilt* Zwei?

Y/n kneeled down to the dog level, and Zwei seemed panicked.

Y/n: what's wrong, did you get lost?

Zwei whined probably wishing he could speak. So he bit onto Y/n's sleeve and began to drag him in a direction.

Y/n: hey where are we going?

Y/n then saw a hole in the ground and in front of it was Crescent Rose.

Y/n: did Ruby fall in there?

Zwei nodded making Y/n worry the worst might of happened. Y/n kneeled again and patted the dog on the head and smiled.

Y/n: go get the others, I go find Ruby.

Zwei barked and took off at the speed of a dog with little stubby legs. Y/n let out a sigh before jumping down into the hole.

He land on the ground and saw the abandoned city. Y/n hands began trembling but he tightened his grip to the point blood trickled between his fingers. He Bagan to sprint threw the city. Until he stopped, seeing two white fang members.

Y/n: oh that's right, their base up here, why of all places.

The two white fang members were keeping watch, and suddenly one of them heard some go THWAK.

WF1: did you hear something?

Y/n: no must of been the wind.

Wf: oh ok- hey wait-

Before he could finish he hit him across the face with his scythe handle.

Y/n: oh, he's fine, he'll be fine.

He dragged the white fang members out of sight. He kneeled down and whisper in their ears.

Y/n: when you wake up-

White Fang: arg-

Y/n got scared and hit him, then poked at him to see if he was still breathing.

Y/n: * whispering * walk it off when you wake up.

Y/n continued the search for Ruby, being as scarce as possible. Until suddenly Y/n was knocked into a wall by an explosion.

Yangry: WHERE IS ME, LITTLE SISTER!!!!