(vol3) chapter 19

A/n: I have one question

This is why you got rid of all your animator's Rooster Teeth?!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n was sitting not moving an inch from the kiosk staring at everyone who past making people uncomfortable. Luckily a familiar face walked to the stand.

Penny: salutations friend Y/n.

Y/n's head slowly turned to the sound of a slowly sliding brick, Then a sickening creak in Penny's direction. Seeing his bloodshot eye, Penny was concerned.

Y/n: hi...would you like some... flowers?

Penny: friend Y/n, are feeling ok?

Y/n: yeah * eye twitching * ... would you like a flower?

Penny: I would love one, but I'd not why a am here. Would you like to come to the tournament and watch me fight?

Y/n blinked his e/c eyes twice clearing the bloodshot. Then he put his chin between his fingers.

Y/n: I would love to go and watch, but I also have to deal with the crippling fear of having the last of my flowers...hmmm.

*idea*

Y/n walked off screen and walked back on screen. Then he pulled  Frederick by the tail.

Frederick: what are you doing-

Y/n: Freddy,  could you look after the kiosk, please?

Y/n didn't have puppy eyes but he was close enough to convince the blind wolf.

Frederick: well alright, can be too hard to do.

Y/n: thank you, I'll be back soon.

Y/n ran and met up with Penny and her blue friend. Frederick sat down and was about to light a cigar, but began to fall asleep.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n and Penny's heads on the other person's body ****

Y/n walked into the arena, the crowd roaring. He then saw Ruby waving in his direction and motioning at a set next to her. Y/n appeared next to her in the set.

Yang: look who got his head out of the flowers.

Y/n: I got someone to watch the kiosk, even though he's blind.

Ruby: you here to see Penny fight two!

Y/n nodded in agreement and watched as the battle began.

Port: and now for the match to start!

Oobleck: yes, the fight between Russell Thrush and Sky Lark of team CRDL from Beacon Academy and...

A/n: at this point, I realize Penny's team is never mentioned.