(vol6) chapter 39

A/n: spooky house

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The group followed the path for what seemed like hours.

Qrow: this storm doesn't look like it's gonna let up.

Blake: I just wanna get this stupid relic to Atlas.

Weiss: let's hope we don't have to walk all the way there.

Yang: I thought trails led somewhere.

Maria: honesty do you have nothing better to do than to harass a defenseless old Blind Lady, why not follow his example?

Maria pointed to Y/n who hadn't said a word since his outburst, suddenly Y/n's ears perked up and he stopped walking. Ruby noticed and stood everyone

Ruby: everyone quiet! Do you hear that?

Everyone began listening closely and heard the sound of a rusty gate door. They all saw a small farming town " Brunswick Farms "

Blake: well at least one good thing happened today.

Weiss: it looks abandoned.

Ruby: still better than this.

Qrow: come on, I think we can all use some rest.

Everyone walked into the small farm town and saw that the houses were still somewhat well-kept.

Qrow: Hello! Anyone there? We don't mean any harm.

Qrow called out but only the growing snowstorm howled back.

Ruby: I don't get it, the empty towns I passed were all damaged or unfinished, but this place looks fine.

Weiss: maybe everyone left in a hurry. Before things took a turn?

They all made it to a house but the door was locked.

Qrow: stay on guard.

Qrow reeled his leg back for a kick, but Y/n simply walked past him much to Qrows confusion. Y/n's hand passed through the door and unlocked it from the other side. Qrows only looked at him, and everyone ran inside weapons at the ready.

Maria: close the door already! It's cold enough in here as it is.

They did as Maria said, and the group used a sever to block the door.

Blake: I saw a chimney from outside, maybe we can get a fire going?

Weiss: please, I'll look for some blankets.

Qrow: Yang got with her.

Weiss and Yang went upstairs to look for a blanket. While the rest of the group. Ruby looked at some pics on the wall wondering what could cause the town to go up and leave.