(vol7) chapter 49

A/n: a dinner party.

Start

;

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n knocked on a door in the academy, he waited while nodding in and out of sleep. The door was showing Jaune in his pajamas.

Jaune: Y/n? It's late.

Y/n: do you have an empty bed?

Jaune: what, why what's wrong with your dorm?

Y/n:...please?

Jaune looked and saw Y/n was desperate.

Jaune: ok come in.

Jaune invited Y/n into the room and he saw Nora and Ren sleeping.

Jaune: do you need a spare pair of pajamas?

Y/n: no I'm not sleeping...I didn't want to be alone tonight is all.

Y/n just sat on empty the bed under Jaune while he got back to sleep. After a bit, Jaune heard Y/n quietly humming a familiar melody.

Jaune: Y/n?

Y/n: oh sorry, you sound like you were having trouble sleeping because you're breathing wasn't calm. so I thought I'd hum a bit.

Jaune: you can hear me breathing?

Y/n: yes I have four ears...so that's double hearing...I'll stop if you want.

Jaune: no I was just wondering what the song was.

Y/n fell silent making Jaune a bit concerned that he made him upset lucky it wasn't the case.

Y/n I think it was called togetherness.

Jaune: what's it about?

Y/n: I dunno...

Jaune: can...you sing it?

Y/n appeared on the edge of the bed Jaune was laying in with a tired smile he nodded and stared out the window.

By the time y/n finished Jaune was fast asleep. As promised the next morning Y/n was gone.

A/n: I'm going to ask again just because. what is Juane and Y/n's ship name?