(vol2) chapter 14

A/n: mission time, doing things

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

We start watching Y/n, who was walking down the hallway humming to himself holding a clay pot . On his way to the green house, he opened the door to see Velvet taking pictures of the flora.

Y/n: Velvet!

This scared the rabbit almost making her drop her camera. He ran and hugged her.

Y/n: what happened? are you ok? Are you hurt? Hungry? Sick even?!

Being bombarded by Y/n's unending questions, Velvet waved her hands making distance between the two.

Velvet: Y/n, please stop! I'm fine, honest.

Y/n tilted his head, and appeared next to Velvet, scaring her again.

Y/n: then what took so long, you where supposed to come back a eight days ago, I was so worried... I thought you weren't gonna come back.

The frown on Y/n's face almost broke her heart in pieces, but Y/n smiled again just as quickly.

Y/n: but everythings ok now because your back, there's so many things that happened while you where gone, Ruby and i-

Velvet: did you know team Rwby is going to Mountain Glenn.

Time seemed to stop completely, screeching filled Y/n ear and images flooded hid mind. Velvet looked and saw him tightly  gripping the clay pot in his arms.

Velvet: Y/n-

The pot shattered in his arms, y/n  looked at hid now bleeding shaking hands.

Velvet: y/n?

Y/n looked up at Velvet, but she was flashing to Chance's broken body.

Chance: your hands are bleeding.

Y/n shock his head, and forced a smile on his has.

Y/n: so they are! Uh I'm gonna go now, d-don't worry I'll Clean this up later, Byeeee!

Y/n ran out the room, and every flag in Velvet's head was turned on.

Velvet: he is about to do something very dangerous and reckless.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Velvet sleeping ****

Y/n ran his room slamming the door behind him. He the began packing a bag full of food, snacks, and sleeping bag, and a medical kit. He then grabbed his scythe handle, for scythe blades, but one looked slightly different. There was bit of hasation on his face when noticed a small projector fall out the bag, but he put it in none the less. He put on the bag and let out a sigh.

Y/n: I hope this still works.

He walked out of the room and began a borderline sprint down the hallway. After running for 10 minutes he was in the court yard and noticed a bull head about to take off.