(vol6) chapter 38

A/n: uh, this is a thing.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Near the train crash, everyone was popping out of the snow.

Qrow: is everyone OK?

Weiss: I'm fine.

Yang: * helping ruby up* we're good.

Y/n out from the snow and shakedown what's left off of him.

???: still alive! That sure was a close huh?

An old and short woman can out off the train.

Y/n: uhh....?

Yang put pinched the bridge of her nose and walked over to unbury her motorcycle.

Blake: Yang, you-

Yang: yeah I'm fine, this great! Just great! We're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we gained a defenseless old lady!

Maria: first my name is Maria Calavera, and second I am not defenseless. I am just a little hard of hearing, and blind without my eyes... which are in desperate need of repair. Okay, I  see your point.

Y/n: but you said-

Qrow: Yang knock it off will ya? If we lose our cool now we'll just invite more Grimm.

Blake: does that even matter? Apparently, we've been attracting Grimm since we left Haven.

Y/n: * quietly * I was about to sa-

Yang: oh and how can I forget about that? What happened to no more lies, no more half-truths?

Oscar: yeah I think it's about time for an explanation.

Ozpin took over Oscar's body and began explaining himself.

Ozpin: I did not lie to you.

Weiss: we'll you certainly didn't tell us everything about the Relic.

Y/n: well we didn't really ask a lot about the Re-

Yang and Weiss turned and gave Y/n an annoyed and angry look.

Y/n: ._. I'll stop talking now.

Y/n turned around and sat in the snow and began to draw a circle in it.

Ozpin: please, now is not the time-

Yang: no we're far past that! I wanna know why you're still not telling us everything.

Ozpin: it is true that the Grimm are attracted to the Relic, it's faint but undeniable. Maybe it has to do with their origin I'm not entirely sure. Regardless I fear that making you all aware would only ad anxiety and negativity. It seemed like the safe option.

Weiss: you know I'm getting really tired of people telling me what's best for me.

Yang: is that why you choose to lie about Lionheart too?