2.3

Zhou Yuhan was shocked. Taking a closer look, the other party still had the same expression as usual, and he couldn't help but sneer, thinking that he had read it wrong.

    Ye Jinning has no friends, and only he can bear him, so he has always been obedient to himself. He also thought about it all night before he came up with such an excuse.

    Who knows, the other party frowned and said displeasedly: "Yuhan, why are you going to which place?!"

    Zhou Yuhan was taken aback, "What do you mean?"

    "Scenery. I know you don't live there." Su Wei looked serious, "I know, the top brands there are pretty good, but if those paparazzi find out, they will report randomly again. Are you worried? The opening ceremony of "Seeking Immortal", that's all right, I'll lend you 30,000 yuan and you can see if it's enough, so be in a hurry first."

.A few people happened to pass by, and when they heard the words, they all gave Zhou Yuhan a strange look, and then exchanged disdainful glances with each other.

    Zhou Yuhan blushed and clenched his fists secretly. He had bought a few top-level A products, but that was also to support the situation and not lose face to the company! And he didn't go to the scene to do this kind of thing! he is... he is...

    Zhou Yuhan took a deep breath and smiled a little ugly, "What are you talking about, why would I wear that kind of clothes? I had a dinner there before, and I was really just passing by. Well, let's not talk about this, let's talk about you. It's about the family. Look at my previous proposal."

    Su Wei didn't care much and said: "That person, I don't actually know him either. I saw someone passed out on the road, so I took him to the hospital. He didn't have any documents on him, so I helped him pay for his medical expenses. A few days ago I went to look again, but no one was there..Maybe he woke up and walked away. "

    "Impossible." Zhou Yuhan interrupted without hesitation.

    Su Wei gave him a strange look, "Why are you so sure. Do you know about this?"

    Zhou Yuhan's face turned pale, and he said embarrassedly: "How could it be, hehe. I was just thinking that when someone saved him, he left without saying hello. This is too unreasonable. How can a person do this kind of thing. Take your share."

    Su Wei said: "Why can't you do this? There are all kinds of people in this world. Good people are rare, but there are many bastards. Especially white-eyed wolves, the most."

    Zhou Yuhan returned to his rental house, the more he thought about it, the more he hated it.

    How could Ye Jinning do things like this! Why can't he ask for a caretaker when he's not there himself? ! Now that the person is lost, where can he go to find it! .He had everything planned, and even asked the company's executives to ask for leave, and insisted on delaying the departure for three days. Now not only has he left a bad impression on the executives, but the plan has been ruined!

    The final makeup photos of "Seeking Immortal" have come out. Originally, the novel was the red text of the great god of X point, a new director with a very good reputation, a group of old and powerful stars, and the promotion of the crew, and immediately got very high attention. Several protagonists have different hot topics.

    Zhou Yuhan clicked on his Weibo and saw that his fans had increased by one million, and others did not have as many as him, so he relaxed a little.

    But there are a few comments below that make him very unhappy. Those comments are actually asking who is playing the male third, how handsome or something.