8.10

What does it feel like to be madly flooded into the body by a spiritual force that is thousands of times stronger than yourself? Others may have exploded and died long ago, but Su Wei's Nascent Soul absorbed all of it with an incomparably vast force. It was as if someone who was dying of thirst had encountered the nectar and was unwilling to let go of a drop.

    It's a wonderful feeling, as long as it doesn't have that maddening, bone-scorching heat.

    Su Wei's clothes hung loosely on her shoulders. He clings tightly to Yin Xuanlei's body, and the other party's shirt has long been torn off by him, the skin touches, and the temperature of the lake water makes the other party's body even colder, which makes him indescribably comfortable. He couldn't help reaching for the man's waist and began to fiddle with his belt.

    Yin Xuanlei squeezed his hand, his eyes were like a storm, he bit the tip of Su Wei's ear and asked, "Master, what are you doing?He didn't wait for Su Wei to answer, in fact Su Wei couldn't answer, he asked slowly, "Do you want your disciple to serve you?"

    Among the various sects of self-cultivation, there are indeed disciples who specialize in "serving" high-ranking people, but they are all evil demons and crooked ways, and let the people below serve their own indulgence and greed, and they never care about the so-called red tape of the famous and right way. No matter how you say it, Liuri Pavilion is a big sect with a big face. Where does such a rule come from?

    Yin Xuanlei asked this, it was obvious that he was bullying Su Wei. Where could Su Wei answer, Yin Xuanlei laughed softly, "Since the sect master wants the disciple to serve, how dare the disciple refuse to obey." After he finished speaking, he touched Su Wei's slender and fair neck.

    Then turned Su Wei over and pressed it against the shore of the lake.

    Su Wei was in a dizzy and unbearable state, only to feel that all the heat in his body rushed to his lower abdomen, and the Nascent Soul in his dantian became more and more full and swollen, as if he would no longer be able to dress up. .The frantic heat storm was rampant in his Nascent Soul. While his Nascent Soul expanded rapidly and became stronger, he urgently needed a place where the storm could be vented. He couldn't bear it anymore, and began to struggle. A large, crude hand grabbed his waist from behind, with a cold but extremely hot touch, sliding down, bringing waves of high-pitched dizzy shocks. Finally, in an extreme trembling, he finally fainted.

    Yin Xuanlei gasped and opened his eyes. He hugged Su Wei, who had fallen asleep, and walked ashore with Chiguo, his tall body growing stronger and stronger in the night. Yin Xuanlei picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on the two of them. He glanced at the person in his arms, his face was pale, his closed eyes were covered with a faint shadow, his lips were light, he lowered his head, his long hair fell to the ground, and the fiery red mark on his lower abdomen was exactly the same as his own. , has given off a brilliant red light.

.The entire Linghu Lake was completely devoid of water vapor, dried up and turned into a dark sandy beach, and there was no trace of spiritual energy here. If you tell others that this place used to be a spiritual lake, I am afraid that no one will believe it.

    Su Wei leaned against the cave and meditated. He opened his eyes, and his memories of yesterday were confused. He seemed to remember that he was healing his wounds, and then accidentally caused an old injury, which caused a great chaos in his spiritual power. Now Nascent Soul is slowly floating in his inner organs, emitting a faint red light. Su Wei looked around, but didn't see the "snake demon". He thought that he had already eaten it. This spiritual thing is really rare. It can make people break through the golden core in one night, and even jumped directly to the peak of the golden core stage. .