4.16

Seeing that Su Wei was still able to chat with others from a distance, Wei Qingyu couldn't help but be full of pride, wait and see, see if you can laugh for a while.

    He raised his chin and said to He Yang: "Uncle Clan has signed the endorsement of sasa for you. As for what you should do, I don't need to say more. In fact, I am also very embarrassed. After all, you used to like Wei Chen so much. It's a pity, who keeps him from being on the stage. Wei Chen is not worthy of you at all, don't you understand?"

    Wei Qingyu was actually in a hurry. The other party never broke up with Wei Chen, and he was very dissatisfied with this. This time, whether it's hitting Wei Chen or completely grabbing the man he likes, he'll be happy. He originally wanted Wei Chen to have no intention of "discovering" his affair with He Yang, but Wei Chen ignored him at all, and even before the qualifying competition started, he confessed to the judges that he had nothing to do with the Wei family.
.He added more weight, "And Wei Chen also rejected Lan's luxury invitation. Did you know that Lan is now discussing cooperation with our Wei family. He Yang, Uncle Clan and his old man said, you must know how to judge the situation!"

    He Yang was a little hesitant at first, after all, the two of them had suffered together. But after hearing Wei Qingyu's words, he immediately made up his mind.

    He looked at Wei Qingyu's body that was getting closer and closer, and held it skillfully. After a while, there was a gasp in the private lounge.

    Su Wei turned around and received a call from He Yang, who claimed to have something to say to him. Su Wei pouted, obviously he had already seen He Yang, and the other party had to hide his head and show his tail like this when talking about things, but thinking about it, this was probably what Wei Qingyu asked, and it just so happened that he didn't bother to see the other party's face. And after He Yang talked about something irrelevant, Su Wei finally said impatiently, "What's the matter with you?  It's okay, I'm hanging up. "

    The other end of the phone was suddenly unhappy, "Wei Chen, do you think you can hide from me what you did? Needless to say, I know all about it. This time you turned down Lan's endorsement invitation. I really did it. I don't understand, what are you thinking about? Originally, you qualified for the group, and you did well all the way. I am very happy for you. But you are wasting opportunities again and again. Do you know that in this circle, How many people have to pay an unimaginable amount of effort for an olive branch. I am so disappointed in you! I even began to feel that we are not the same way at all. I think during this time, we should stop contacting for the time being and give each other a space to think. "

    Su Wei heard the words and said slowly: "No problem."

    The other party was probably stunned for a while, and it took a long while to find his voice. It even raised an octave, "Wei Chen, do you understand what I'm saying?! . Good, good, don't come to me in the future! "

    Su Wei directly dropped the phone. Since He Yang felt that he didn't know how to seize "opportunities" like this, he would be rude to show it off. It is also so that some people can see that what others desperately want, but he chooses the rest.

    He sent a copy of his sd mystery series endorsement invitation, and before the phone rang, he dragged the other party's number directly into the blacklist. As for the "Lan" in He Yang's mouth, it happened that he had been relatively idle recently, so he turned back and asked the assistant to inform the other party that he agreed to take it.

    After finishing these things, he returned to the show with his little assistant. As soon as he looked up, he saw the housekeeper who came down from the second floor, and he gnashed his teeth in a happy mood.