5.9

The next afternoon, teams led by other leaders appeared one after another. The people who came behind were obviously much uglier than Su Wei and the others. Surviving, as many as two-thirds, as few as three or two. The atmosphere of joy was gradually shrouded in dark clouds, especially the last few who climbed up, which brought disturbing news. When they escaped, they were followed by officers who were searching for them. Those who were frightened did not think deeply when they spoke, but when they were heard by those who had a heart, the meaning of these messages changed.

    Gradually, some rumors spread among the remaining twenty or so people.

    Su Wei sat by the fire, casually poking at the wood with branches. At this time, someone rubbed their hands and leaned over, halfway through, and hesitantly looked back at the companions on his side, seeing their eager eyes, and remembering the fear all the time. .Then he was cruel, and said with a shy face, "Master Ji, you see we have enough rest, when are we going to leave?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, he received more or less strange looks from the people working at the entrance of the cave. Immediately, my ears felt hot.

    Before Su Wei could speak, one of the big men who led them up became angry, "Li, what do you mean by saying this! You said it well at the beginning, don't you know what to do when you get here? Are you scared to death in two days? Why don't you think about it, without the boss and the deputy team, you can stand here now?!"

    The person who spoke was a little embarrassed, but this person's words were too ugly, so how could he just blame him. He couldn't hold it on his face, yes, it was Xiao Heng and Zhao Su who broke up. But it's not what they asked for!

.Now no one knows what happened to them, is it possible to drag everyone to death? When he thought about it this way, he became a little tougher in his heart, "Don't speak so harshly. I didn't mean this alone. I brought it up, didn't I want to discuss it with everyone."

    Su Wei glanced at the end of his eyes, but smiled. The person who spoke was obviously being used as a spearman. Could it be that he didn't see that Lin Zifu was sitting among the group of them?

    He said slowly, "You said that this is not what you meant alone, then, you can show me who has this meaning." The implication is that there are a lot of people, which can be considered. .

    The man was overjoyed, and without thinking about it, he pointed eight or nine people out.

    Lin Zifu's face changed, he clearly avoided it, and he thought of using other people's mouths to talk about things. .Unexpectedly, he was betrayed by this idiot so easily. He saw Ji Xuanyao's eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, but felt that his face was terribly hot, as if he had been slapped in the face. Those eyes seemed to have seen through his mind long ago.

    Lin Zifu bit his lip. What does this have to do with him, is it true that no one is secretly hiding this idea? If it really didn't, why did he just mention it easily, and he was immediately echoed. He just brought up what everyone didn't dare to say. What was wrong with him?

    There were people around who knew Xiao Heng, all of them looked at Lin Zifu with suspicion and disdain. A few strong men snorted coldly and kept mumbling, "This guy has always been under the care of the boss, but I didn't expect to be a greedy person who is afraid of death."

    "That's right, when he was crying and shouting to be with the boss, I thought he was sincere. It's not like that at all."

."It's a fart! You don't know, he figured out the situation later, and ran to find the boss, who threw him to me."

    "According to me, he is not as good as that Ji Xuanyao. Look at people, when did you mention to leave. I used to be blind."

    "If you want me to say, they have to leave, no matter what they do!"