6.7

Just as he was about to throw the phone away, Huangfu Ye continued, "Bishop Yitali is dead. He assigned the position of family leader to Ming Lun-Alger. He was assassinated 7 times in just one day, and now it is rumored that his whereabouts are unknown. "

    Su Wei said lightly, "Oh, the whereabouts are unknown. Could it be that I just had a drink with you, right?" It's embarrassing to talk about the rumors from the outside world. The next few brothers bit the dog. It's really an overseas version of the snipe and mussels, and the fisherman wins.

    He thought about it for a while, and exhorted in an uneasy manner, "Some things are enough, just leave it when it's good, I believe you know better than me. Okay, don't talk about it, I still have things to do."

    He hung up the phone, stood up and asked Xu Yishan to help him get his coat. He had a dinner at eight o'clock in the evening and made an appointment with Fang Mu at Hongyan Tower. .It was just when Huangfu Ye was not around that he could get out.

    The Fang family has been operating in secret and is just around the corner. He doesn't mind giving a flat cake directly, the so-called "gift" is still exchange. He knew that the Longwan underground hei-city had just arrived a batch of goods, QSG92, Luger P8517, Tokarev light sniper, and a small amount of hei-gunpowder, just like a small equipment warehouse.

    Hei-shi has already announced that the base price of this batch of military-fire is 1 billion yuan, and it is open to all families in China. The most attractive thing is that he uses a hidden bid, which means that no one knows who the final buyer is The taller gets it.

    Although the Fang family is very rich, there are many wealthy families on the Tao.

    Su Wei raised the corner of his mouth, "Mr. Fang, let's not talk about Dongzhou, I believe in the strength of the Fang family..At the same time, in order to express my sincerity, I have clearly stated everything you want to know. "He shook the red wine glass. "I don't know, what else can I do for you?" "

    Fang Mu was wearing a white shirt with his cuffs rolled up, revealing his powerful wrists. He is still handsome and graceful, and his manners are well-mannered, but he tries his best to hide the surprise-joy and gloom in his heart.

    He has long known the news of Hei-city in Longzhou, and has been following it closely, almost mobilizing more than half of the Fang family's resources. However, he couldn't openly show too much interest. It was only today that he learned from the mouth of this young master of the Su family, and he was bound to win it!

    He looked at the person in front of him, thinking quickly in his heart. There was a gentle expression on his face, "Su Yuan, you can't drink anymore. It's okay for you to come out like this? Well, you know what I mean, I really don't want you to be difficult."

    "You mean Huangfu Ye? He's not in the country..And where is he, what does it have to do with me. Su Wei said lazily, he narrowed his eyes, and slowly dipped a little red wine on his lips, "He was in the L boundary recently, and there was some trouble at the Yitali house. The bishop is gone, and the successor he appointed is also missing. Oh, I see his 5 billion gold wasted. "

    Fang Mu was lost for a moment. But when I heard this number, my eyes lit up immediately. He slowly added a little more wine, "Huangfu Ye is very powerful, this amount of money is nothing to him."

    "It's nothing? How much more do you think he can spend?" Su Wei smiled and slowly raised a finger, "I guess it's the most."

    As soon as Su Wei came out, her eyes returned to clarity. Xu Yishan asked curiously, "Master Su, how much money do you think Fang Mu will raise?"