5.4

Before Su Wei had time to hide, he was hit by someone. m Lewen Mobile.com, both of them were stunned.

    Xiao Heng never imagined that he would meet such a bloody beauty. The other party stood in the water, water droplets ticking from the black hair tips, and he was wearing a thin shirt soaked in water, almost transparent. The thin shirt clings to the slender body, outlines the unbearable waist and slender legs. What's more, the slightly open chest revealed two looming red spots.

    He stared closely at the man in the water, his eyes darkened. It's not that he has never seen Ji Xuanyao take a bath, but in retrospect, he had no other idea at all at that time. Unlike in front of him, he actually had the idea of ​​desperately wanting to push the opponent down.

    Xiao Heng took a deep breath and said in a hoarse voice, "You take a shower as soon as possible, and I'll go to the side to help you guard."

.With a cold face, he turned around with great difficulty and stood up straight in front. Fortunately, he found it. If someone else with bad intentions sees it, he will definitely beat the other party and cry, and then throw it to the back mountain to feed the dog.

    Su Wei is angry and funny, he hasn't said anything yet, but this man is obedient. However, someone was guarding, and Su Wei was relieved. It was only at this time that he realized something was different. Looking at Xiao Heng's legs, did he get hurt before? Su Wei frowned, seeing him with Lin Zifu before, she thought it was Lin Zifu who was injured. Because he saw Xiao Heng give Lin Zifu the food, it seems that is not the case at the moment.

    While washing, he asked aloud, "What's the matter with your legs?"

    The man's hard pestle was in front of him, and after a long while he muttered, "It's okay, I was hit by a stone."

    "That must hurt." No wonder there were herbal ointments in the cell.

.It hurts, why doesn't it hurt. Xiao Heng tilted his head and listened to the sound of water coming from behind, his breathing became heavier. He gritted his teeth silently, deliberately ignoring his hard lower body.

    There was another sound of water, and there seemed to be the sound of wet clothes being thrown by the stones. Xiao Heng closed his eyes, his palms were full of blue veins! As a brother, this guy is nothing more than taking a bath in front of a man. The situation forced him to do it as a last resort. But he, unexpectedly, dared to take off his clothes completely!

    He couldn't help but remembered the scene he had just seen. The body without clothes, what a piece of smooth and flawless high-quality jade, just waiting for a man to take care of it.

    As he was thinking, the sound of the water stopped. Then came the sound of Xixi Susoso, and then walked behind him with Ruowu Ruowu's footsteps. The other party stretched out his hand, touched his generous back, and said with a clear voice, "You stepped on my clothes."

.The man didn't look back. After a long while, he slowly took out his clothes and handed them back to him.

    Su Wei is really a little helpless this time, and it's not like he hasn't seen it before, so it's necessary to be like a big enemy like this. Well, he really doesn't have the kind of consciousness that he is a brother who is looking for life after a glance, and he can't pretend even if he wants to.

    After Su Wei fastened her belt, Xiao Heng turned around. Su Wei glanced at him, only to feel that the man was back at ease, and secretly muttered a man's heart, a needle in the sea. He pointed to the water pond, "I'll help you with the wind too. There's a small piece of fragrant pancreas from the prison, so I need to save it."