8.17

Yin Xuancheng snorted coldly, "So what." He didn't want to, but on the road of cultivation, the opportunity was fleeting. In order to get a little chance from the heavenly secret, you can disown your six relatives and kill your relatives in the right way. He is just prolonging the life of the illusion, there is nothing wrong, as long as he can become a god!

    Su Wei stared at Yin Xuancheng, his face was cold to the end, no wonder he wanted to gather all nine sects. In fact, he didn't need to look at it at all, because the blood lake was already vicious and tossing under the influence of Yin Xuancheng's spiritual power, and it turned into a fish-body monster with a bulging stomach, drooling, and drooling.

    Su Wei suddenly remembered that in the original world, Yin Xuancheng suddenly changed his temperament and fell into the devil's way, with cruel methods and ruthless hearts. No wonder he became like this, the reason is actually like this. However, this kind of road of becoming a god by the blood of others, it is no wonder that the way of heaven will destroy him in the end. .I am afraid that Yin Xuancheng never thought that until his death, his painstaking efforts would be nothing but ashes in the end.

    Yin Xuancheng took a step forward, raised his mouth, and looked at Yin Xuanlei, "The blood lake is still missing the last Nascent Soul. If you are wise, jump down by yourself, and I will take good care of Xu Jue for you."

    His body began to vibrate with layers of fierce light, suddenly burst out, came directly at Su Wei, and grabbed Su Wei in front of him. And the owl monster also opened the mouth of the beast, and went straight to Yin Xuanlei, wanting to swallow him in one bite.

    As soon as Yu Wenhao's face changed, he was about to step forward. Xu Liang slapped him flying, he spat out a mouthful of blood, and blurted out, "Yin Xuanlei, save the Sect Master!"

    However, Su Wei has been caught by Yin Xuancheng.

    Yin Xuancheng squeezed Su Wei's wrist tightly, the aroma of the person in his arms rushed in, and he seemed to be restless all over his body. .This enchanting face is in front of him, and those charming phoenix eyes are staring at him, and he can't help but want to touch it on the spot. There are also bright red lips, a fair and slender neck, a beautiful collarbone under the shadow, and smooth skin that can be touched when you lower your head, making people want to unravel more. This Xu Jue was so attractive, but he finally caught someone.

    Su Wei wanted to break away, but a spiritual force was faster than him, piercing the wind and rain, and shot directly between the eyebrows. Yin Xuancheng's expression changed, he let go of Su Wei and took a big step back.

    In the next instant, Su Wei returned to a familiar embrace. Yin Xuanlei tightly wrapped his arms around his waist, and the murderous aura on the other hand had not dissipated. He was trapped by the owl monster just now, but the head was snatched by Yin Xuancheng. Now he just wants to chop off the hand he touched the head. The murderous intent in his eyes hadn't dissipated, and when Su Wei looked up at him, he suddenly froze.

.Although the timing was not right, Yin Xuanlei slowly lowered his head and said slowly, "In the past, the countryside was poor, and in order to make a living in the village, the disciples had to go hunting with the villagers. Going down the river. It happens that there is a big river at the head of Minshan Village, and the water is abundant. The disciple is not good at other things, and he has also caught the dragon head fish. The village chief also called me a good fisherman. If the master likes to eat fish, the disciple In the future, I can make a special trip to fish for the master.”

    Su Wei sneered, you can pull it down, there just happens to be a river. He was too lazy to pretend to be with him, stared at the bloody monster in his hand that was still struggling, and said coldly, "Destroy it for this seat." This thing is a fetish, but a gluttonous cultivator, early It was fed into a monster, and it must be impossible to keep.