7.11

The slap in the face came so quickly and loudly, it made the crowd of melon eaters feel really appalling, as if they heard the sound of slaps and slaps echoing fiercely throughout the lively star network.

    A group of sunspots here are still righteously talking about arrogance and arrogance, their eyes are higher than the top, and as a result, others treat the release of their mental power as if they were eating and drinking.

    Some still didn't give up, and shouted, "What if the mental power is strong? Other teams have released their mental power and detected it in advance, can't they still beat it?"

    When the sunspots shouted like this, everyone's hearts could not help but hang up again. But they couldn't do anything, they could only watch the boy walk into the dark depths.

.Deep in the forest, the huge red-spotted man-eating spider gradually revealed its appearance. It was 10 meters long and covered with red markings. The legs of the huge eight spiders were covered with thorn-like bristles. -Large dark compound eyes with sharp and sharp mouthparts. Just lying still at the root of the tree makes people feel creepy.

    Su Wei was silent, getting closer and closer, everyone held their breath without blinking.

    Every time he took a step closer, everyone squeezed a sweat in their hands. Everyone was trembling, and if it was them, their legs would have been weak.

    However, they only saw that the boy suddenly rose into the air and fell to the spider's head like a bolt of lightning, and the sharp dagger had been firmly inserted into the spider's back.

    The red-spotted man-eating spider twitched for a while, and it was so silent and motionless.

.The people behind Su Wei look at me, I look at you. "King Arthur" was the most courageous, swallowed his saliva, picked up a long branch and poked the spider's body, confirming that it was really dead.

    The person in front of the light curtain couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. Could it really be the end?

    As for the terrifying Zerg, they killed and injured a lot of contestants when they came out.

    No wonder others say to the team members so easily and casually, I will knock out one first, and you will follow.

    The Xingwang SkyX forum immediately refreshed the real-time update post of the level 6 map competition - "The level 6 is good, but you are playing with ancient cold weapons with me? ", as soon as this post appeared, it immediately rose to the top.

    Ming Sao is not as good as Dark Ship: Hello everyone, PO Master, I have a thick line again. .Because I want to grab the headlines, so I will make a long story short - but I believe that my dears have been stunned for several waves, but it's good to get used to it, after all, the melons are getting bigger and bigger, and we can still eat them with a blank face , This is also a kind of skill - our 500 King God once again refreshed my expectation of strength, so the question is, how did 500 King use an ancient dagger to KO the red-spotted man-eating spider? !

    However, this question was not a problem for a long time, and a bunch of star friends who frantically searched for information gave the answer.

    Brother Tuoxing: Regarding the red-spotted man-eating spider, the encyclopedia has long recorded it. For example, the previous Magic Silver 23343 made it very clear that this type of Zerg is good at poisoning, sticking webs, acupuncture, and hiding. .However, it has a very fatal weakness, that is, at the movable joints of its head and abdomen, there is a 5cm*5cm cavity covered with a layer of pia, which is the "middle fossa" of the red-spotted man-eating spider ", connected to its central heart. As long as a fatal blow is given here, the red-spotted man-eating spider will surely die.