4.14

No matter what Wei Qingyu thought, the judges obviously didn't want to pay attention to him anymore. Their attention had long been drawn to the quirky teenager who was still dressed as a twin.

    Everyone wants to know, how on earth is he playing two roles, it's simply impossible to do, okay?

    Lotia grinned and raised her hands, "well, I know, you all want to ask that question, well, cutie, admit it yourself, in fact, you are an angel sent by God, so you know magic, right? I want to say, you have to get it all, and don't hide it and tell the truth at all, or we'll confiscate your magical scepter and harp and keep you ours forever. Do you agree?"

    Of course I agreed, and everyone who stood in front of the star network and the screen shouted in their hearts. Hurry up! They can't wait!

.Su Wei smiled embarrassedly, and he explained seriously: "Actually, it's not difficult, you only need to combine 3D technology and holographic images to achieve this effect. Simply put, I put on one of the sets beforehand. Clothes, all the actions of one of the twins are filmed in advance, and then when the show is officially launched, it will be played synchronously with the real me, so that from the audience, there will be two of me at the same time."

    Lotia's eyes widened, "Old Chen, I heard right, can this really be done?"

    Flynn-Chen nodded affirmatively, "Yes, the federation's modern technology can already do this, but in such a short period of time, the idea and the method can be completed so perfectly, I have to say, yle-wei You are really great."

    So the question is, which of the two teenagers on the left and right is the real person?

.Folian-Chen smiled mysteriously, "To achieve perfection and seamlessness, it also requires extremely high skills. The rhythm, the stepping, including the crossover movements, must be very precise, otherwise it will be inconsistent, or even reveal flaws. Therefore, Dear Lotia, which one do you think is true? I guess Lao Han must have known it, didn't he, haha."

    Geshu-Han pushed his glasses, nodded and admitted, "That's right."

    Lotia looked depressed, she still couldn't guess what to do? She rolled her eyes and turned to Su Wei pitifully, "Oh, my dear yle, do you have the heart to make thousands of Mifens sleepless tonight? Tell them your answer quickly!" She She didn't bother to care about the contemptuous eyes of her old partners. She just used Mifensi as an excuse. Little Cutie's heart is so soft, of course she couldn't bear to disappoint his Mifensi.

.Su Wei blinked and laughed, "Actually, Folian-Chen has already announced the answer. On the stage, I was on the same horizontal line as the hologram, which meant that I couldn't see 'he', so I could only I rely on hearing to match the movements of each step. Yes, I hold the harp and play the video, and I have to throw the gold coins myself. As for the final clothes, I actually wore white on the inner layer. And asked the designer to make the dark gold straps into live buckles, they can be turned into belts and straps in a very short period of time with just one pull. This is the last thing you see, even the clothes are combined. One's effect."

    The judges can't say anything to praise, and Xingwang has already started crazy likes and surging votes!

.The scores of the second show were counted, and Su Wei continued to sit on the No. 1 spot, and the second became Ming Xiuli. Surprisingly, Wei Qingyu ranked fourth, although his live score exceeded Third place, but there has been a big reversal in the net vote score. Obviously, his short speech made his fans feel very disappointed in him, especially after Su Wei explained that the harp and the serpent scepter held by Gemini were inherited from their patron saint Herme. He also mentioned the story of Hermes and the Twelve Lords by the way, every star fan was completely conquered.