3.8

Si Fuyao was furious when he heard the report of his subordinates.

    In the middle of the night, where is that guy surnamed Qin taking his younger brother? He is a mutant. If he wants to do something to his brother, he doesn't think that man can control his brother. Thinking of his younger brother being crushed by others, he has no power to resist... He just wanted to kill someone!

    The vice-captain was so frightened that he could barely stand, why did the handsome look so ugly when he heard Young Master Si and Team Qin go out for a while. Those tyrannical eyes, as if to eat people. Not to mention that Young Master Si is an adult, even if he wants to go out to play with anyone, it is not a big sin to report to the family, right? What's more, their captain Zhao Dong said that the Qin team is still the fiancé of Young Master Si. .If you are worried about their safety, isn't the law and order in H City very good now?

    But looking at the handsome face, he was very smart not to say the above paragraph. And he still swore in his heart that he would never change shifts with their captain Zhao Dong again.

    Those who can follow the handsome man closely have an old heart that is very human. He didn't want to take on such a "dangerous" job.

    Just when I went out, I saw the commander sitting silently in the dark, and a little sympathy rose in my heart unconsciously. No wonder they are handsome. The eldest brother is like a father. If he had a beautiful younger brother like Young Master Si, he would not let him go out with messy men.

    Su Wei and Qin Feishen walked out of the military training area. Originally, they had nowhere else to go, so they walked along the once most prosperous avenue in H City. .At this time, there were no people on the road, and the tall buildings on both sides occasionally had lights. The night wind blew over, bringing a little bit of cool air in the sultry heat.

    Su Wei was a little impatient when he walked. He always felt that he was a little uncomfortable tonight, and his body had been unable to exert his strength. This situation has never happened before. He is a person who can't even catch a small cold. Obviously there was no problem when practicing guns in the afternoon.

    And Qin Fei Shen kept silent all the time, he simply wanted to say some things first, so as not to make trouble with each other in the future.

    Unexpectedly, Qin Feishen suddenly stopped and said, "Si Fuyao's ability is much stronger than I thought." He didn't call Si Shuai or eldest brother, but directly called the other party's name.

    He continued, "The situation here is much better than I thought. I came all the way, and there were terrified survivors and biting zombies everywhere. . . The out-of-town avenues of each city were jammed with cars and horns blared, but no one could get out because the roads were blocked. Some people were surrounded by a huge number of zombies before they even had time to escape. Ordinary scrap iron could not stop them. It only took a few seconds for the living people to be pulled out of the car by the corpse group and divided into pieces. Lose. Therefore, Si Fuyao did a really good job. but--"

    Su Wei was stunned for a moment, but Qin Fei Shen grabbed his shoulder deeply. He lowered his head and looked at the boy in his arms, "However, I still want to take you away."

    Su Wei was stunned and asked subconsciously, "Why?"

    Qin Fei closed his eyes and hesitated for a while. Can he talk about the guesses in his heart? The guesses are not important, the important thing is the unease behind the guesses, the loss. He looked at the gorgeous and breath-taking face of the person in front of him, and said with determination, "Listen to Yuqi, in fact, I..."