7.4

On the border of Di Tuo Xing, a huge ice silver light blue aircraft was flying fast.

    In the cabin, the suspended optical brain suddenly beeped twice, followed by the adjutant's soft knock on the door from outside the room. After getting permission, he pushed the door and came in to report:

    "Young commander, the first round of the simulated mecha training camp of the First Royal Academy has come out."

    The man sitting behind the large ebony wood did not stop his work, but said lightly, "How is it?"

    Adjutant Zhang said cautiously: "The difficulty of the test is F, and the average score is 76.5."

    Hearing the words, the man raised his head immediately. He had a stern face, handsome facial features, and the outline of his eyebrows had a taste of abstinence. Wearing a straight white-gold imperial military uniform, the crisp military uniform wraps his slender body, meticulously without a single fold.

    He looked cold and did not speak. .However, Adjutant Zhang lowered his head involuntarily.

    The difficulty level of the training camp F level is equivalent to the level 5 map of the preliminaries, and the score of 76.5 is higher than the previous ones. It's a pity that in the eyes of their young handsome, they simply don't like it. Also, when the young marshal participated in the mecha competition, every level of the 10-level map in the warm-up match was a crit.

    What is the concept of crit? It is a continuous full score, 100, one-time pass.

    Adjutant Zhang swallowed, feeling so embarrassed. He also understands that the empire needs a source army, and for this entire empire competition, the young marshal also made a special trip to rush back to Di Tuo Xing from other places where the mission was performed.

    However, how can one-in-a-million geniuses be found so easily? The training camp of the Royal Academy is already the best future group of elites sent by the major families.

.Adjutant Zhang could only bite the bullet and said, "Young Commander, do you want to look at the information of this batch of students?" The first place, Lu Le, had a score of 85 points, which was considered very good.

    Ming Jingyao didn't even look at him, "No need, just go out."

    Su Wei rested for the night. When I woke up the next day, I only felt that my spirit had recovered a lot.

    He got up and finished taking a shower, thinking that this body that fainted at the slightest move would definitely not work. He took out his light brain and made a simple and effective exercise plan with a few strokes. This is also due to Si Fuyao's special training and oppression of his inhumanity in the apocalypse dungeon.

    Speaking of which, the name of the imperial young marshal also has the word "Yao", shouldn't there be any hint?

    Su Wei shook her head, feeling that she was thinking too much. .Putting on loose training clothes and rolling up his sleeves to his wrists, he went down to the garden, and after doing a few stretching exercises, he started running around the Landing House in the morning.

    He got up early and ran like this for three days. On the 10th lap of the day, Su Wei caught a glimpse of a figure in the flower bush in front of her, and the corner of her mouth couldn't help evoking a playful smile.

    He didn't take these "stalking" people to heart. After earnestly running to the set number of laps, he stopped and slowly returned to his room.

    He took a shower, changed his clothes, and then went downstairs in a proper manner and sat down at the dining table obediently.